Tours / Walks
The Heysen Trail
Escape on the Heysen Trail, one of Australia’s great long-distance walking trails. Discover the stunning landscape where the trail begins in the southern Fleurieu Peninsula. Here the trail passes through some of the most scenic parts of South Australia including rugged coastlines, native forests, pine forests, rich farmland, vineyards and historic towns.
Our guided walks have been created to give you time to slow down experience nature, and time to explore the area further with an experienced guide. But we have also included free time at the end of the day to relax and unwind on your own or perhaps explore further with new friends from the trail.
We want your walking holiday to be special so we have made sure we take care of everything for you.
We keep our groups small and personal to make sure we can be attentive to your needs on the trail. Groups can be from 6 to 16 people.
Non walking partners are also welcome as they can explore historic towns nearby, take a guided tour, or sit back, maybe by a fire, and take in the peace of the Fleurieu Peninsula.
Quiet LuxuryReconnect with nature before returning to your luxury accommodation, Lush Pastures, in peaceful country surroundings.
To Make a Booking
- To make a booking go to the tour page that you would like to book, select the dates of travel and then click on the "Book Now” button to be taken through the booking process.
- Please read the Booking Terms and Conditions.
- The completion of the booking process is a tentative booking only. We will notify you when your booking is confirmed and you will need to pay a deposit or the full balance.
- If travelling from overseas or interstate please do not book any flights, accommodation or other travel arrangements until your booking is confirmed by Walks with Nature.
- If you need help with pre and post accommodation or travel arrangements to your next destination we can refer you to a travel agent who may assist you.
Booking Deposit and Final Payment
If you are booking more than 60 days prior to the start date of the tour you then pay a $AUD400 per person deposit that is non-refundable and the balance will be due 60 days prior to the departure date.
If you are booking within 60 days prior to the start date of the tour then the full balance will be due at the time of booking.
The balance of money owed will be due 60 days prior to your trip. If payment is not received you will forfeit your deposit.
Your payment of the Non-Refundable Deposit is acceptance of the Booking Terms and Conditions.
Walks with Nature accepts the following payment methods:
– secure online payment via stripe
– direct deposit to our bank account
All payments are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
Cancellations must be received in writing. Please read the terms and conditions for further details on cancellations.
We recommend you purchase suitable travel insurance prior to your trip.